From Mobile to Millennials: 2016 Analyst Predictions (video)
What’s the fate of local in 2016? Will mobile payments finally catch on? Is programmatic advertising really making its way “down market” to SMBs? And how will Google fare in a world increasingly dominated by apps?
These are just a few of the topics covered in BIA/Kelsey’s annual analyst predictions. The full report is will be available later this week for BIA/Kelsey clients. Meanwhile, we’re also releasing the “Top 10,” as a sneak peek.
You can see them below and click through to read the full text. Also check out the video of the session we did at last week’s BIA/Kelsey NEXT to fully unpack these predictions and their rationale. There’s lots to discuss.
Top 10 Predictions
1. Millennials will drive the next wave of marketing innovation.
2. Facebook emerges as a giant in local marketing and offline attribution.
3. Data-driven local ad sales is the new normal.
4. Data will unlock attribution, local’s holy grail.
5. Unicorns join the endangered species list.
6. Mobile payments and beacons face a moment of truth.
7. Google launches assault on mobile apps.
8. The yellow pages industry will see more consolidation.
9. The march of programmatic continues.
10. SMBs get animated.