Rethinking the Advanced TV Landscape, And Where It’s Headed
We recently featured Prasad Joglekar in our Leading Local Insights podcast interview series. Prasad was SVP and General Manager of TV and Cross Platform Products at Comscore; Executive Director of Marketing Science at H&S (a division of Omnicom), VP of Advanced Advertising at Viacom and General Manager of Data Products at Dish Network Media Sales. He is a speaker at various industry conferences and panels and has several innovations and patents to his name. Joglekar’s held positions that parallel the evolution of advanced TV in the U.S. from the data side of its deployments.
In the podcast interview, BIA’s Rick Ducey is joined by co-host USIM’s Mitch Oscar to discuss with Joglekar a range of topics including:
- addressability: one to one measurement with set top boxes
- audience targeting, data privacy
- major TV network portfolio sales: combination of linear TV, digital video
- social and video on demand inventory to create campaigns through data-driven targeting
- cross-platform measurement
- audience delivery deduplication, incremental reach
- attribution across all components of the video viewer’s engagement.
Listen to the podcast here.