Addressable TV Status and What’s Coming Next. BIA Webinar Dec 9th.
Join us at December 9th at 2pm EST, for a webinar on where we’re headed with addressable TV in local markets. Addressable TV has become an important topic this year because of the attention it is getting in the press and from the advertising community.
The technology offers marketers the ability to match up their commercial messages with specific households. The promise is to deliver the right ad to the right target in order to maximize receptivity while a consumer is viewing his/her favorite television program, which, in theory, should lead to a greater ROI.
Currently, addressable TV technology is deployed in nearly 67 million TV households through linear TV and ad-supported MVPD households.
We will examine the following components of the addressable TV realm:
- Deployment across MVPD, vMVPD, broadcast and smart TV households.
- Initiatives percolating from the smart TV, MVPD authenticated apps and NextGen TV.
- Introduction of new measurement products including campaign attribution/ outcomes and reportage of addressable TV viewing impressions vs. panel based tabulations.
- Advertising agency/marketers receptivity to support addressable TV with budget commitments as well as an exploration of the impediments that hinder its acceptance.
- Rick Ducey, Managing Director, BIA Advisory Services
- Prasad Joglekar, SVP and GM, TV and Cross Platform, Comscore
- Mitch Oscar, Advisor, BIA Advisory Services, and Television Industry Expert.
Click here to register for the webinar.