Voice has been catapulted in the smartphone era. The telephone is 140-years old but has only been recently reinvented, as it’s bolted to an always-handy search and discovery device.
This is the foundation of call commerce, the science of driving, tracking and optimizing voice calls as incoming business leads. And it influences $1 trillion in U.S. consumer spending.
BIA/Kelsey Chief Analyst Mike Boland will lead a discussion with Marchex SVP of Marketing and Consumer Insights, John Busby.
They’ll focus on five burning questions for call commerce:
1. Why are phone calls and human connection important to commerce, even in a digital age?
2. Phone calls influence $1 trillion in U.S. consumer spending (mostly offline). What does that mean?
3. Where are calls coming from (search, social media, etc.)? And where are they going (high value verticals)?
4. How does call commerce fit into a multi-screen world?
5. What are best practices in call commerce and what does it mean for you?
Sign up for the webcast here, and submit your questions in advance.