Our Leading in Local: SMB Digital Marketing event in Austin Sept. 11-13 keeps building and building. We’re expecting hundreds of real and honorary Texans, and overall, an inspiring event that should help define the next wave of SMB growth.
1. Our “Startup Community Tour” at Capital Factory. We’ll eat a Texas breakfast courtesy of OwnLocal, and hear from a bunch of Austin’s most innovative startups – all from Capital Factory’s majestic 16th Floor headquarters in the Omni. President Obama loved it when he visited.
2. “Focus on Profits.” Our new Executive in Residence Warren Kay leads an all star group of execs through their best practices for making money and positioning for success. Deluxe Corp’s Gordon Henry, YellowBot’s Matt Booth and Marchex’s Pete Christothoulou share their insights.
4. “Yelp’s SMB Caravan.” Austin-area SMBs will join Yelp’s Darnell Holloway in a “real live SMBs” session, which is matched by Ben & Jerry Franchisee Hunter Rose and industry consultant Robyn Rose.
5. “The X-Factor in Today’s SMB Marketing.” Advance Digital’s John Denny joins a great session on content marketing that also features Yext’s Alison Tepley, SignPost’s Stuart Wall and Speakeasy’s Mike Orren.
6. “Keynote: First Data SVP Dom Morea.” We’re looking forward to hearing from Dom, who rides on top of 55 percent of U.S. transactions. This session is neatly partnered with a keynote from LevelUp CEO Seth Priebatsch on Day 1.
7. “Conference Report Card.” The Yellow Pages Commando himself, HomePages exec Dick Larkin, will team up with BIA/Kelsey CEO Tom Buono in a rundown of insights about the conference, and SMB Digital Marketing.
Come! Register here.