New at ILM East: Google, AOL, Boston Globe +++
The ILM East agenda is shaping up as our favorite program in years, with cutting-edge BIA/Kelsey research and speakers. The event is teeming with new revenue and strategic opportunities for Internet and mobile advertising and commerce. The ideas keep coming and coming.
Keynotes at the show include Groupon Vice Chair Ted Leonsis, American Express SVP Leslie Berland, CityGrid Media CEO Jay Herratti, New York Times research head Michael Zimbalist and New York Media Digital GM Michael Silberman.
What we’ve just added is a special session with Christine Merritt, the head of business development for Google’s Channel Sales team. Merritt will share Google’s perspective on its place in the local ecosystem, and effective partnership ideas. There’s always really good Q&A with the Google sessions, and why not? It affects everyone in a major way.
Other adds includes a Boston welcome from Boston Globe VP of Advertising Lisa Desisto, and a special solo session with AOL Senior VP Mark Josephson, who will provide insights into the wide range of AOL local activities — not “just” Patch, but also Local Voices and other major initiatives. We’ve also got interviews lined up with two top VCs: David Hornik, August Capital, and Scott Maxwell, Open View. Follow the money, indeed!
•David Hornik, Principal, August Capital
•Scott Maxwell, Senior Managing Director, OpenView
Mobile Local Media
• Walt Doyle, CEO, Where
• Doug McDonald, Director, dotMobi
• John Valentine, VP, East Coast, SCVNGR/LevelUp
• Merrill Brown, Principal, MMB Media
• Josh Fenton, CEO, GoLocal24
• Zohar Yardeni, CEO, Main Street Connect
• Geoff Cramer, CEO, Social Made Simple
• Adam Japko, President, Digital Sherpa
• Jeff Moriarty, VP, Digital Products, Boston.com
• Mark Schmulen, GM, Social Media, Constant Contact
• Juan Delgado, Managing Director, Americas, Perform
• John McIntyre, CEO, Pixelfish
• Randa Minkarah, SVP, Revenue, Fisher Communications
Deals and Promotional Ecosystem
• Bill Bice, CEO, BoomTime
• Jere Doyle, President and CEO, EverSave
• Perry Evans, CEO, Closely
• Christopher Tippie, CEO, FindNSave
• Charlie Kim, CEO, NextJump
• Jim Douglass, EVP, Retail Advertising, Cartera Commerce
• Jaidev Shergill, CEO, Bundle
•Adam Epstein, President, AdMarketplace
•Pete Gombert,CEO, Balihoo
• Steve Sherfy, Local & Mobile Search, GroupMSearch
• Karl Siebrecht, President and CEO, AdReady
• Andy Slater, VP, Digital Agency Sales, Katz 360
• Dave Galvan, President, Schedulicity
• Maria Kermath, Director, AT&T Ad Solutions
• Randy Parker, President, SMBApps
• Darren Waddell, EVP, Reply.com
Sign up now for earlier bird rates (and hint: reserve your room earlier rather than later).