The event’s theme is “Yellow Pages and Beyond.” To us, this means understanding the transition taking place today from a traditional media business to something that blends media production with consulting, software and services for small-business advertisers. We believe today’s Yellow Pages industry will bear little resemblance to the industry of five years down the road. This event will help shape a vision for what the industry will look like in 2015 and beyond.
We’re especially proud of this year’s program, which offers 23 hard-hitting session that drill deeply into the drivers of the business in the future.
Here are just a few examples of topics we will cover:
- The iPad: A Gamechanger for Yellow Pages
- Mobile Yellow Pages Leaves the Laboratory
- Making Sense of Major Markets
- Social Media + Yellow Pages = New Lease on Life?
- Google vs. Everyone Else — Why Can’t We Be Friends?
- Immersive Therapy for Online Yellow Pages
We are also going to showcase six industry movers and shakers either through keynote presentations or executive interviews. We will be announcing our featured speaker lineup very soon. Please check out the agenda and make plans to come to Dallas in September.