List of Interactive Local Media/SES Local Speakers (Round 1)
While I am in Reston, VA, attending Kelsey’s Directory Driven Commerce conference, I thought it would be a good time to start talking about our next show, which I am co-producing: Interactive Local Media 2007. The show is being done in tandem with SES Local, takes place Nov. 28-30, and is at the Los Angeles Hyatt Regency Century Plaza — a nice location with a very good pool and a lot of local history (movie stars, Reagan, Nixon, all that).
Kelsey started doing this show in 1997; I started co-producing it in 1998, and we are proud of the legacy. It is typically the biggest local show in the industry, with the best networking, the best speakers and the best demos. My goal is for every participant to get an inspiring, 360-degree perspective on local online, mobile and video issues.
We’re just getting started confirming our guest list of 50+ speakers. Watch this space for updates. But here’s who we have to date (in alpha):
• Jason Calacanis, CEO, Mahalo
• Bill Day, Chief Media Officer, Marchex
• Chris DeVore, Cofounder and COO, Judy’s Book
• Jennifer Dulski , GM, Yahoo! Local
• David Galvan, VP, Retrevo
• Elaine Kunda, President and CEO, ZipLocal
• Malcolm Lewis, VP, Local.com
• Stuart McKelvey, CEO, TMP Directional Media
• Alicia Morga, Chairman and CEO, Consorte Media
• Daniel McCarthy, Chairman and CEO, NCI
• Mike Orren, President, Pegasus News
• Shawn Riegsecker, Chairman and CEO, Centro
• Jim Riesenbach, President and CEO, Autobytel
• Niki Scevak, President, Homethinking
• Joel Toledano, Cofounder and CEO, Krillion
• Nick Veronis, Managing Director, Veronis Suhler Stevenson
• Jake Winebaum, President, RHDi; CEO, Business.com
We’re putting the Kelsey analysts up front with the new mobile forecasts and other research. There’s a lot of mobile at this thing.