Tracking the Broadcast Industry with MEDIA
Tips, Tricks and Top Line Results from BIA/Kelsey's
2011 Broadcasting Forecast
View Webinar Video |
PDF of Slides | Local Media Watch
Create Detailed Coverage Maps for Radio, Television and Newspapers
Within MEDIA Access Pro™ (MAPro), users will enjoy access to a sophisticated custom mapping program. The functionality will allow users to create detailed radio and television station and newspaper coverage area maps.
The maps are a powerful way to display information and provide critical value for various business objectives such as station promotion, opportunity assessment and validation.
MAPro allows users to easily create maps that illustrate:
- DTV, analog and CP contours. Display coverage for one station or multiple stations in the same market.
- Digital contours compared with Historic analog contours
- Adjacent market coverage and crossover markets
- The distance between any two points such as stations or towns. This option is extremely useful when measuring a coverage area and determining ownership opportunities.
- When multiple markets are available for viewing on a map, you can easily add a custom color and pattern to differentiate the markets and shading will display nicely on your map.
- Multimedia users can overlay contours for any given television station, any given radio station and any given newspaper coverage area all on one map (multimedia subscription required to run see these type of results on a map).
- Layering tool allows you to zoom in or out and customize the level of detail you wish to see (see how-to video).
- Zoom in on a map to show such detail as smaller independent cities, towns, roads, highways or even interstates
- Customize the font seen on the map for any layer; customize the color of your map
- And so many more customizing opportunities
Call (800) 331-5086 today for an online demonstration and ask how to obtain a free trial of MEDIA Access Pro™ or e-mail email@example.com.